- 3706 Ruby Street, Schiller Park, IL 60176
- · 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,400 Sq.ft.
- ATTN: Great, rare opportunity for Investors and Rehabbers! Owner ran out of funds to complete. Both floors have approximately 1200 sq. ft for a total of 2400 sq. ft. Project 85% complete and ready to be finished. Start work immediately after closing. Permits issued. Passed framing, insulation, rough plumbing & rough electric. New roof, electric & insulation. Framed out for 5 bedrooms and 3 baths - includes master suite w/jacuzzi tub and 5ft. double bowl sink. See floor plans under 'Additional'. Projected sale price ...
Active Under Contract
- 1430 W Pratt Boulevard Unit D, Chicago, IL 60626
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,040 Sq.ft.
- Brick, 3 level Townhouse with an ideal layout which includes plenty of living space and an attached garage with an outdoor concrete apron for an additional car included in the price. All 3 levels are 680 sq. ft. for a total of 2,040 sq. ft. Open living and dining area flows into the kitchen with the deck off the eat-in area. Perfect floor plan for entertaining with the benefit of the half bath being on the main level. Enjoy plenty of natural sunlight. The 3 bedrooms are on the second level. The Master bedroom has a ...
- 1418 W Diversey Parkway, Chicago, IL 60614
- · 5 Beds · 3 Baths
- Fantastic location on border between Lincoln Park & Lakeview. Legal 3-flat moneymaker. Attractive DePaul/entertainment rental location. 2nd floor duplexed up with garden & first floor rentals below. Garden has been used as Airbnb. Separate utilities. Zoning is RT 3.5. The duplex was remodeled 12 years ago. The ground floor unit was remodeled approximately 7 years ago, and the first floor was prepped for remodeling 3 years ago when the owner decided to sell. Great opportunity to finish it off as you desire-maybe con ...
- 4579 N Narragansett Avenue, Chicago, IL 60630
- · 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 3,800 Sq.ft.
- Beautiful 60' DOUBLE LOT home near Dunham Park includes additional living space. 5 beds, 4 bath Hardwood floors. Gourmet kitchen w/Custom countertops Open foyer w/wood burning fireplace. 20 x 35 Family room. Nice open floor plan. Master bedroom w/walkout patio & large master bath w/jacuzzi tub & custom shower stall. Large front porch w/swing. Large deck on side of house leads to swimming pool. Big front yard w/koi pond & large playhouse & swing set. 2.1 garage w/carport.
- 6246 W Eastwood Avenue, Chicago, IL 60630
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,270 Sq.ft.
- Extra wide lot in rarely available home that abuts Dunham Park. In all practicality, it's the one of the biggest backyards in Illinois. Great for children. Children can access park thru rear gate and never cross a street. This Georgian has a new roof, new furnace, new water heater and new floors in the dining room and first floor addition. Updated front brick veneer stands out from the other 4 adjacent Georgians on the block. New garage siding and door being installed shortly. Typical Georgian interior enhanced by ...
- 5225 W Melrose Street, Chicago, IL 60641
- · 5 Beds · 2 Baths
- Rarely available classic Chicago brick two flat in the hot Portage Park neighborhood with the additional value of a large full and dry basement with a high ceiling perfect for an ADU or expand to a duplex with the first floor! Longtime owner. Move in ready or bring your design ideas to update. Refinishing the original hardwood floors could be a great start. Both units vacant. Being sold As-Is.
- 5709 N Mobile Avenue, Chicago, IL 60646
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath
- Market time due to EXTRAORDINARY circumstances involving difficult tenant. Tenant finally evicted and showings resumed. 4 bedroom | 1 bath ranch, oversized 30 X 125 lot, close to public transportation; walk to Metra. Sold AS-IS
- 6340 W Irving Park Road, Chicago, IL 60634
- Investors - Developers - Entrepreneurs - Speculators - Small Business Owner/Operators! Existing single-story structure. Ideal Chicago northwest side location for existing retail - or - redevelopment with retail ground floor & 2 apartments above or 3 dwelling units with no commercial ground floor. If you decide commercial, it has great visibility. The daily traffic count passing the building on Irving Park Rd. is roughly 31,000. If you decide to add dwelling units, the building already has a strong foundation ...